Re: sudo + selinux

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 6:53 AM, James Cammarata <jimi@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:30:27 -0400, Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
> We are very careful of what we backport and sudo has not come up on the
> priority list.  With Shipping versions of RHEL we are hesitant to make
> major modifications that could cause a regression.

Understood, I'm just surprised that running SElinux in strict mode breaks
sudo isn't more of a priority.  Are that few people using strict mode?

I am using SELinux with RHEL5 and the strict policy.  I am using the per role sudo domains, and have custom policy to make it all work, but my system if fairly tightly constrained.

  -- Larry

believed to be clean.