Japanese user group's web site was already moved

About two years ago, Japanese SELinux user group was renamed
to "Japan secure os user group" because a few faces came into
the Linux community, unlike 7 years ago.

So, our web site and all the contents was moved to
  http://www.secureos.jp/
from
  http://www.selinux.gr.jp/

We had noticed that our web site was moved at the top of
selinux.gr.jp, however, the older domain got obsoleted now.
If you have web site which links to www.selinux.gr.jp, please
update it by www.secureos.jp.

Unfortunatelly, someone newly bought the selinux.gr.jp domain,
and it is used to an adult site... :-(
--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>