sudo + selinux

Hi, we're looking towards running SELinux on RHEL5 in strict mode here,
however I'm not having any luck finding resources on configuring sudo to
work with SELinux properly.  Are there any guides/resources to getting this
working?  I've found some older mailing list threads that discuss adding
some new features to sudo to make it selinux-aware, but that doesn't seem
to have found it's way into RHEL5 yet (at least, as of 5.4).

Thanks,

James Cammarata

believed to be clean.