Re: working linux and busybox versions

(2010/03/17 13:22), Manvendra Pratap Singh wrote:
> Can anyone suggest me good guide for SELinux on omap3 (beagleboard). I
> tried it myself but I am not able to login after booting. On loging in
> root I get a msg "Cann't get SID for root". Please help me on this
> issue.  Here take a look at boot-log.
>

> [    0.000000] Security Framework initialized
> [    0.000000] SELinux:  Initializing.
>

> beagleboard login: root
> login: can't get SID for root

This message come from logind applet of busybox.

It tries to fetch the default security context of the root session.

Put "/etc/selinux/<SELINUXTYPE>/contexts/default_contexts" or
"/etc/selinux/<SELINUXTYPE>/contexts/users/root" correctly, and
try it again.

Thanks,

--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>