Re: working linux and busybox versions

Can anyone suggest me good guide for SELinux on omap3 (beagleboard). I tried it myself but I am not able to login after booting. On loging in root I get a msg "Cann't get SID for root". Please help me on this issue.  Here take a look at boot-log.

[    0.000000] Security Framework initialized
[    0.000000] SELinux:  Initializing.

beagleboard login: root
login: can't get SID for root

Embinux Linux 1.1 beagleboard ttyS2