what to do: libsemanage.get_home_dirs:

with the latest policy on open suse 11.2
I'm seeing this after building the policy:
libsemanage.get_home_dirs: nobody homedir /var/lib/nobody or its
parent directory conflicts with a file context already specified in
the policy.  This usually indicates an incorrectly defined system
account.  If it is a system account please make sure its uid is less
than 1000 or its login shell is /sbin/nologin.

with using an older policy on this system, I never saw this.

what to do?

--
Justin P. Mattock