domain transition issue

Hello,
I need to run an unconfined process in a confined domain, say httpd_t. To do so, I changed executable file's context to a confined one, say httpd_exec_t, but after running it, its process was in unconfined domain again.
As I searched more, I found that there is not a legal transition for an unconfined process to a confined one in normal form. I created an script file which contained scripts for running my desired application, changed script's context to initrc_exec_t. after running this script, I get my process unconfined again.
may some one guide me how to resolve this issue and run my application is unconfined domain?

Regards.