Re: SELinux troubleshooting example

Richard,

That's a great article you wrote! I share your sentiment in that I'd rather fix SELinux issues than turn it off completely. In that vein, I wrote the following article and followup last year:

http://www.packtpub.com/article/selinux-secured-web-hosting-python-based-web-applications
http://www.globalherald.net/jb01/weblog/21.html

RHEL6 will be even better, as the SELinux libraries included therein will allow interesting tricks, such as running different Apache threads under different security contexts:

http://code.google.com/p/sepgsql/wiki/Apache_SELinux_plus

Cheers,
-JK

--