Re: bounds domain

thanks for your guidance,
if we turn our attention into Java virtual machine(JVM), I want to
have an access control on conceptual java threads that are
encapsulated inside jvm, so I need to know which kernel managed
process, these threads are mapped to. Is there such a mapping at all?
if yes, how is it?

I am going to manage java objects and java threads access to these
objects. If I want to use setcon() API by JNI, I don`t know what will
be labeled? Does a kernel thread get labeled or jvm process will be
labeled?

Best regards