bounds domain

hi,

as I was studying on how to assign different security context on
threads defined in a process, I found that there is a concept named
BOUNDS DOMAIN which does this for me.
now I would like to know for implementing a userspace object manager
that uses this mechanism for its threads, how requests for OS
resources are protected. that is, if my single OS process changes its
security context per thread request or I should consult AVC before any
action taken by my threads if that action is legal.

is there any documentation on this topic?

Best Regards.