Re: can't login in enforcing mode for some reason.

I think I got it, looking at the inittab from
clfs
they have:

|1:2345:respawn:/sbin/agetty -I '\033(K' tty1 9600|

and from lfs its:|

1:2345:respawn:/sbin/agetty tty1 9600|

maybe the|  -I '\033(K' was causing issues.
once I loaded the regular lfs inittab the
policy loaded as it should as well as system_u:system_r:local_login_t
for the login.

Thanks for the info, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have looked
in inittab.

:^)

Dennis Wronka wrote:
Is that on a regular distro or on your custom compile?

If the latter: Which getty are you using? I had serious problems with agetty,
but could get around those by switching to mingetty.

Also I think there are two version of login, the one you're using may depend
on the compile-order. I think one is in the shadow-package and one is in util-
linux-ng. For a reason that I don't remember I think I am now using the one in
util-linux-ng.