From: remmolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: harrytaurus2002@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: selinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: A question about selinux userspace tools
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 10:38:46 +0200

Hello Harry,

You are getting a traceback error because your build is trying to reference RAM memory on your laptop that either does not exist or is addressed thru a virtualization tool ( like say Vmware, Softtricity or CITRIX)

Further, your PAGEFILE.SYS may be too small. Mind you the referencing of the INDEXF.SYS (HD memory) from ‘userspace’ is handled thru a windows i/o handler.

What you could try (you seem to be young and have plenty of time) is create a bootable Selinux kit and before you reboot your laptop change the boot sequence in the BIOS (Basic Input Output System) to the device on your laptop you stored the kit on.

We did this successfully on Knoppix (cr Klaus Knoppers).

Viel spass,

~remmolt

www.bundesnachrichtendienst.de