Re: Help with SELinux policy for Usability Study

Daniel J Walsh wrote:
On 07/30/2009 09:57 PM, Cliffe wrote:

It may be a good idea to create a gui tool which steps users through the
process of adding to a .te file using audit2allow (if one doesn't exist
already).

Patches welcome.  :^)

We have thought about this, but currently do not have the cycles.

:) I have some ideas to simplify and clarify the process. I'll see if I have some time (later in the year|early next year) after I have submitted my thesis.