RE: adding human understandable, and translatable description support to selinux

Hello Christopher,

I do have some x-windows, Apple OS-X Tiger and Microsoft Gui Runlibs in our
32 and 64 bit widget repository.

According to the General's opinion, Colonels have no say in this. Another
thing is the needs of the Quartermaster, who has her own issues in keeping
the cockroaches out of the pantries and field kitchens.

Do we need a license to practise this art? Or do we discuss ballistics with
kim young il's spouse. I remember at the Hubble Spacewebcam, we could not
mount '/' NFS as the root file system.

Yours sincerely,

Remmolt G. Zwartsenberg <remmolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Rocket Science Budgetteer