Re: SELinux context patch

On 5/18/09 2:16 PM, "Daniel J Walsh" <dwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This patch adds context files for virtual_domain and virtual_image,
> these are both being used to locat the default context to be executed by
> svirt.
>
> I also included the subs patch which I submitted before.  This patch
> allows us to substitute prefixes to matchpathcon.
>
> So we can say /export/home == /home
>
> and
>
> /web == /var/www

The only problem I see with the patch is:

+                       sub->dst=strdup(dst);
+                       if (! sub->dst) {
+                               free(sub);
+                               free(sub->src);
+                               return -1;

the free()'s should be reversed in order. Other than that the patch looks
fine. I'll fix this in the merge.

Acked-by: Chad Sellers <csellers@xxxxxxxxxx>