Re: Policy loading problem

Well, I guess I must have misunderstood the development-option.
The way I thought it to work was that it provides the kernel-parameter
enforcing=... but that I can still set SELinux to run in permissive mode
through /etc/selinux/config
So that's not the case, right?

Just recompiled the kernel with CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_DEVELOP set and now it
seems to work.

Thanks a lot!