Re: Policy loading problem

On Wed, 2009-05-20 at 22:42 +0800, Dennis Wronka wrote:
> Thanks for this, I think we're going somewhere.
>
> Booting into single-user and running load_policy -i I get this:
> Mount failed for selinuxfs on /selinux: Device or resource busy
> load_policy: Can't load policy: Device or resource busy

Ok, this error just means that something (presumably /sbin/init) has
already mounted selinuxfs on /selinux, so it doesn't really help in
diagnosing the problem.  umount /selinux and try again.

BTW, can we see your kernel .config, particularly the SELINUX options?

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency