Re: Policy loading problem

Thanks for this, I think we're going somewhere.

Booting into single-user and running load_policy -i I get this:
Mount failed for selinuxfs on /selinux: Device or resource busy
load_policy: Can't load policy: Device or resource busy

I've seen this before when I was testing around, but didn't find much about
this.

I'll see that I install strace in order to provide a trace.

libselinux is 2.0.79