Re: Policy loading problem

I have actually tried both.
The way it's usually done is through a patched init, which used to work some
time ago (I don't remember which version of the kernel, the policy and the
SELinux-tools/-libraries I used then, as everything always is being updated
and I worked on a lot of other stuff in between).
I also tried the approach Fedora uses, pretty much taking apart their initrd
and reimplementing the load_policy-command from nash into a seperate program
as I had trouble compiling nash). I got it partially working later, but not in
the way I used to do it and not the way it's supposed to be.

So, as said, the it's supposed to be is a patched init, although I could live
with doing it in my initramfs (I use that instead of an initrd, but it's
basically the same anyway).

Still I find it quite confusing that the policy gets loaded when I set SELinux
to enforcing, but not when I set it to permissive.