does this picture reflect the basics of the current selinux architecture?

hello,

i created a picture about the selinux architecture some weeks ago, atm i'm not sure if everything is right within this picture. it would be nice, when someone could give me some proposals on how to improve / change / correct the picture. until now i found several pictures in papers (for example in USENIX papers) and magazines, but most of them differ slightly so i don't know which is right. Some of them are very old, so i don't know if i can trust them.

I know that "my" picture doesn't show everything, the intention is to only show the basics.

If you need additional please let me know. Any help is greatly appreciated. tnx in advance.

LINK TO PICTURE:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OR3mMHaW6Iw/SgP9K42jAVI/AAAAAAAAAAU/i-bFA7iNkOA/s1600-h/sel_1_eng.png

(SOME) FURTHER INFORMATION:

BTW: a good online resource to the topic:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-selinux/

and here (excerpt of book "Operating Systems Security" by T. Jaeger):
http://books.google.com/books?id=P4PYPSv8nBMC&printsec=frontcover#PPA127,M1

and here:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/selinux-guide/selg-chapter-0013.html
and here:
http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/5.1/Deployment_Guide/s1-SELinux-overview.html

and here about LSM (Linux Security Modules: General Security Support for the Linux Kernel):
http://www.usenix.org/event/sec02/full_papers/wright/wright.pdf

german speaking ppl can find some limited information here (p. 231):
http://people.redhat.com/tscherf/articles/SELinux/selinux.pdf

and here (excerpt of book "SELinux & AppArmor" by Ralf Spenneberg (p. 139), which seems to show the FLASK thing):
http://www.os-t.de/PDFs_SELinux/2363_Kap_11.pdf

Many other pics (in older papers) seems to rely mainly on FLASK architecture, i'm not sure if these pics reflect the current situation with selinux.

--
Sebastian Pfaff