Re: I need your new version of mcs with color incoding in Rawhide now...

I pulled the changes together, added test cases and tested on rawhide. The result is v0.3.0-6 on github. I tested this version with the existing setrans.conf and it is backwards compatible.

git of mcstrans-0.3.0-6:
 git clone git://github.com/joenall/mcstrans.git
 cd mcstrans/
 git checkout 0.3.0-6

Look in /usr/share/mcstrans for examples/test cases and python code to exercise the new color api.

To test (in mls/permissive):
 sudo /usr/share/mcstrans/util/try-all

This swaps in various setrans configs and runs tests on each one. Backups of /etc/selinux/ recommended prior to test.

There is a setranspatch.te policy that addresses the policy problem discussed on the selinux mailing list today. It adds:

allow setrans_t self:context contains;

I can post src rpms if preferred.

joe