Re: O'Rielly SELinux Book (2005)

Shaz wrote:
And to stay up to date with the commands and infrastructure than you would like to go for Fedora SELinux guide. It might as well give you partial details on the design of SELinux, although SELinux by Example has a very clear description of the design in its first section. Policy models are discussed in section 2.