Re: O'Rielly SELinux Book (2005)

Hi Josh,

I found that to be one of the (few) O'Reilly books that didn't really
cut it for me on its stated subject matter; my preference is
Prentice-Hall's "SELinux by Example, Using Security Enhanced Linux", by
Frank Mayer, Karl MacMillan and David Caplan (ISBN 0-13-196369-4). It's
a much clearer (and more comprehensive) treatment of the theory in depth
you're asking for.

Best regards,

    /Harry Sutton, RHCA / RHCSS
     Hewlett-Packard Company