netstat -Z

The command "netstat -Z -t" will show two entries for a localhost connection
and thus show the context of each end of the socket.

The command "netstat -Z -x" seems to only show a single entry for the
connection which will be from the server end.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SEPostgreSQL

The above wiki page mentions "netstat -Z" and my personal interpretation of
this was that I could use "netstat -Z" to find the context of a client end of
a socket.  But it seems that I can only get the server end.

Is this what is desired?

--
russell@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Main Blog