Re: Conditional Access to Network Resources

On Tue, 2008-10-21 at 11:25 +0200, Chris Kuester wrote:

> I want to allow my domain to access certain ports on the local interface
> and certain ports on a nonlocal interface.

I think that you would have to first declare your interfaces with for example "semanage interface -{a|d|m} [-tr] interface_spec"
(man semanage) and then define policy about how domains may interact with the interfaces that you have declared.
By default no interfaces are declared and domain may interact with any
interface.