Re: user guide draft: "Targeted Policy" review

Daniel J Walsh wrote:
Stephen Smalley wrote:
As a reminder, users will derive the most benefit from actual practical
HOWTO-style guidance you can give them on how to use SELinux and deal
with issues that arise, not from a redux of introductory material on
what SELinux is.

I agree, Most people are not looking into what SELinux does, but how do
I make my system work without needing to disable SELinux

I believe conveying information like the following is critical.

http://danwalsh.livejournal.com/22347.html

Yes, I do not want to spend any more time on the intro, as I'm wasting everyone's time with it now.

I tried to include an intro because someone mentioned expanding the guide to include policy writing, so I wrongly assumed an intro to selinux would make that easier.

Let me know if you want anything removed.