semodule -i error

Hi all,

When i m trying to install a module using semodule -i <name of the module> i m geting the following error:

libsepol.print_missing_requirements: dbus_rpc_example_server's global requirements were not met: type/attribute resmgrd_var_run_t
libsemanage.semanage_link_sandbox: Link packages failed
semodule:  Failed!

Also when i do "semodule -l" i could not see any module resmgr.

I m actually trying to insert a new class gconf (making gconf-daemon an userspace object manager).
For this i have downloaded the refpolicy

refpolicy-20080702.tar.bz2 from  http://oss.tresys.com/projects/refpolicy/wiki/DownloadRelease and installed it.

Then from  /etc/selinux/refpolicy/src/policy/policy/flask directory i m editing the security_classes and access_vectors files to add my new gconf class and permissions, then rebuilding and installing the policy.
The whenever i m giving the class gconf in my module .te file and trying to install it i m getting this error.I guess i m missing something.PLease help.

Regards,
Shaunak