Gconf application

Hi all,

I m new to selinux.I am not sure I am posing this question correctly, so please view it
from the perspective of where I am trying to get to.

I need to protect Gconf applications.I have two client applications running in different domains.From the policy file one applcation should be allowed to do operations in GConf while other should only be able to read from Gconf.
For this i m planning to follow the NSA whitepaper i found from net(http://www.nsa.gov/seLinux/papers/gconf07-abs.cfm) and creating a userspace
object manager.Is that the correct approach or there is any other way to make selinux checks for gconf applications?
FYI:I m using gconf-dbus,not the orbit gconf.

Thanks in advance,

Thanks and Regards,
Shaunak