Re: Developer summit

On Tue, 2008-07-08 at 15:45 +0000, Justin Mattock wrote:
> Hello; How does one attend such an event?
> i.g. can anybody just go to these events if they can afford it, or is
> it invite only?
> Personally If I had the "$$" (for the plane ticket, and hotel) I would
> love to attend.
> regards;

Information about the developer summit has been previously announced on
this list and is also on the wiki page at:
http://selinuxproject.org/page/Developer_Summit_2008

The summit is an open event this year (i.e. anyone can attend), but you
must first be registered to attend the Ottawa Linux Symposium since they
are providing the facilities,
http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2008/

If you plan to attend the summit, then please subscribe to the event
mailing list as indicated by James Morris,
http://taiga.selinuxproject.org/mailman/listinfo/selinux-developer-summit-2008

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency