X in enforcing mode

In order to get firefox, evolution and xterm to run under twm with the X object manager in enforcing/mls at a single level I had to add the following user policy:

allow $1_t $1_rootwindow_t:x_drawable { get_property getattr read override hide send destroy remove_child };
        allow $1_t $1_xserver_t:x_resource write;

Where $1 is user

xinit was started by hand at init 3.

Not being an X guy, I don't really understand what I just allowed. Does this make sense?

joe