From: Stephen Smalley [mailto:sds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 11 March 2008 18:33
To: Martin J. Green
Subject: RE: Getting started with SELinux and Slackware

On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 18:14 +0000, Martin J. Green wrote:
> That particular example was just openssh with --with-selinux added to normal options (none of which include disabling shared or enabling static). I've see the same error when compiling checkpolicy and util-linux though

Possibly your environment doesn't support shared libs or you don't have
the shared libraries installed first?

You need to build and install libsepol.

Older versions of libselinux didn't have the libsepol dependency, so
older versions of the openssh selinux patch wouldn't have linked against
it either.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency