xguest LDAP authentication

Hi all,
I have a selinux question concerning xguest and ldap user authentication.
I want to achieve two goals:

1. All the users are authenticated by LDAP (I have several machines that share
the same users and same user home dirs on the common storage.) and I want to
convert most of the users to Selinux xguest users.

2. I want all the new users created in the LDAP to be assumed as xguest users
on all machines by default.

How can this be done?
I am running Fedora 8.

Regrards