SystemHigh

Hello; With playing around with refpolicy everything seems good. Now with the help of you guys converting to mls policy and changing levels seems to be pretty nice.
But after googling and reading some posts about starting the xserver issuing startx seems to be not an option with mls. So is there a work around with this.
from what I'm seeing  if I startx from sysadm_r:sysadm_t:s0-s15:c0.c255 (SystemLow-SystemHigh) most of the avc's are taken care of, except for system_u:object_r:memory_device_t:s15:c0.c255 (SystemHigh) /dev/mem.  Then if I reboot and use newrole -r sysadm_r -l s15: c0.c255 && startx
I receive a list of avc's that seem to not disappear even after adding them, Is there a boolean to configure?
If there is no solution to this or if mls wasn't designed for startingX then i'll leave it as is.
Regards;
               --Justin P. Mattock