Re: Q: SECMARK controls on forwarded packets

Paul Moore wrote:
On Thursday 10 January 2008 10:32:10 am Chad Hanson wrote:
These controls look good to us...

Great. I'm assuming the lack of complaints means others are happy with this as well.

I haven't gotten around to looking at the rfc in detail but it looks like the secmark/external labeling concepts are being merged again when we already decided to keep them as separate systems. Is the claim here that it isn't possible to do forwarding controls without interaction between them?