Re: What happened to source for targeted?

  http://docs.fedoraproject.org/selinux-faq-fc5/#faq-entry-whatis-refpolicy

However, this is based on Fedora Core 5 which was last updated in in
2006. Is this still the same SELinux that is shipped with Fedora8/
CentOS5?

Exactly what kind of information are you looking for? Are you looking
for an explanation of what SELinux is and the model it uses? Are you
looking for guides on writing policy?

More along the lines of modifying policies. I think what RH has done with Targeted is great, a good starting place that works for many situations. What I'm looking for is current documentation on tweaking it. I like the URL I give above, I just want to be sure its current. My only other concern with the documentation is they often reference the GUI tools, my preference is to do everything CLI.

Once again, thanks!

lance

PS: The other source I've found to be the most helpful in modifying/ updating SELinux is

 http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-5-manual/Deployment_Guide-en-US/sec-sel-policy-customizing.html