Re: What happened to source for targeted?

On Dec 28, 2007, at 9:37, Dave Quigley wrote:

I believe in fc8 the strict and target policy sources were merged into
one package. I believe the link below is the source rpm that you want.

http://ftp.usf.edu/pub/fedora/linux/releases/8/Everything/source/SRPMS/selinux-policy-3.0.8-44.fc8.src.rpm

Dave, thanks so much for you kind follow-up, I greatly appreciate it! If you don't mind, one more question. What is the latest, most current documentation on SELinux? I found an excellent resources at Fedora which includes a very user friendly FAQ.

  http://docs.fedoraproject.org/selinux-faq-fc5/#faq-entry-whatis-refpolicy

However, this is based on Fedora Core 5 which was last updated in in 2006. Is this still the same SELinux that is shipped with Fedora8/ CentOS5?

Once again, thanks!

lanc