trouble with ssh in today's rawhide + refpolicy

On a rawhide box updated this afternoon, running refpolicy trunk in mcs mode, I get the following after rebooting the box and logging in over ssh:

$ id -Z
sysadm_u:sysadm_r:system_chkpwd_t:s0

After issuing a "service sshd restart" on the box and trying again, it changes to:

$ id -Z
sysadm_u:sysadm_r:sysadm_t:s0

I've seen this on 2 different machines, and it persists even after a full filesystem relabel. Am i missing something from the refpolicy merge? I haven't changed my seusers file from when I was running strict.

--
Eamon Walsh <ewalsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
National Security Agency