Re: [refpolicy3 RFC] Drop suffixes?

On Saturday, 25 March 2023 05:10:10 AEDT Chris PeBenito wrote:
> I am considering dropping the suffixes from users, roles, and types.
> init_t would become init, user_r would become user, etc.

Even when the syntax prevents the compiler from being confused there is a
benefit to avoiding user confusion.  So having user_r:user_t change to
user:user would be bad IMHO.

22 years ago this might have been justified by reducing RAM use or something
but that doesn't apply now.  What's the motivation for this?