Re: obsolete policy

On 1/26/21 6:28 AM, Russell Coker wrote:
Below is the list of policy modules which seem to be obsolete.

For future reference I think we should we make it standard procedure to
include the upstream URL for software related to a module in any case that
it's non-obvious.  I could have saved at least an hour if there was a list of
upstream URLs to check.

I think it would be useful, but I also wonder how useful it will be over time since projects move from time to time to different providers, github, gitlab, bitbucket, etc.

I'd list this as something that should be there but is not required.

--
Chris PeBenito