Help Required : NESSUS - NFS related vulnerability

> Hi All,
>
> While scanning my Linux Enterprise AS 2.1 machine with NESSUS security scanner, I got the below-mentioned vulnerability:

The following NFS shares could be mounted:
+ /ImageVolume/IMAGE_DATA
+ Contents of /ImageVolume/IMAGE_DATA :
- .
- ..
- D001

Make sure the proper access lists are set

Issue: I didn't understand what is being conveyed out here. If you happenned to come across this issue, please do me a favor by explaining the issue as well as the resolution/workaround, if any.

Thanks,
Arijit