Re: configure syslog informations

> Hello people!

Hi.

Could it be that your popd or sendmail is started through
inetd/xinetd? If so, it will start a new instance of the service
each time a user logs in / sends a mail, which could be the reason
why your load increases so much.

If you run your popd or sendmail as a stand-alone service, it will
always be running only one instance.

Cheers.
Martin Östlund