Thanks (was: Presentation)

Thank you very much to all of you.

I've been doing a little work on this first reading the IPTables HOWTO
and its man pages. Now I understand a little more how the firewall
works  :-)
I left open only port 80 (for my web page) and updated all Apache's
files.

To me it sounds like somebody is scanning my provider's net for
vulnerable windows PC's.

Thanks again!

- Joaquin!

Ing. Joaquin Durand Gomez