Re: Presentation on Information Security

All,

This might Help!!!!,
Please Check this out

Regards,
PremKumar

BUNTER MATTHEW wrote:
--- Re=E7u de VITEUR.BUNTERMA 04 72 96 57 77 26/08/02 = 08.43 ---- All,
Therewas quite an amusing letter (By Richard Forno, SecurityFocus Onlin= e)
on The Register a few days ago that might be good to use as a starting point
fo= r any presentation to sceptical management.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/55/26806.html[1] Regards, Matt
------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------------- Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:37:00 -0400 Subject: Re:
Presentation on Information Security Here is the link to the presentation:
www.sukkha.info/security/comp-security-ppt.zip[2] This presentation was do=
ne in openoffice 1.0.1 and converted to MS ppt. I hope it is of some use. I
presented this to non-technical people and = it went over very well. I also
called my local FBI field office and had an agent come and talk, as well.
That added a lot of credibility as he was able to verify everything I spoke
about with real cases. If you need he= lp with security policies...let me
know. On Sat, 24 Aug 2002, many Lists.. wrote: I need to convince my
management that they should adopt and prepare a security policy and peoperly
impliment information security procedures etc. But they think that nobody
will hack them since they are a small organization. I want a presentation on
basics Security threats and concepts not a very technical one, just to
convince my management. If someone has gone through this then let me share
your presentation of give me links urls to those who are suited in my case.
Yahoo! Finance - Get real-time stock quotes http://finance.yahoo.com[3]
some. 8-)
http://www.linuxsecurity.com/feature_stories/feature_story
-116.html[5]http://www.linuxsecurity.com/feature_stories/dsniff
-monitoring.html[6] -- U= pdated Version
http://www.linuxsecurity.com/feature_stories/feature_story-89.html[7]
http://www.linuxsecurity.com/feature_stories/feature_story-88.html[8]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/55/26806.html