Re: Detection

To come to think of it, along with bugtraq and SFocus, aren't you already on the right track by signing up on this mailing list as well? =)

anyway also check out www.packetstormsecurity.org

the most common place to find the released exploits for a whitehat is packetstorm, not to forget that the underground people have exploits way before it comes on packetstorm, but so far i think only packet keeps the most updated exploits for whitehat community.

Regards,
---------
Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka

Chief Technology Officer
Gem Internet Services (Pvt) Ltd.
web: www.gem.net.pk
voice: 92-021-111-GEMNET

Chief Security Analyst
Applied Technology Research Center (ATRC)
web: www.atrc.net.pk
voice: 92-021-4548323, 92-021-4546077

"Great is the Art of beginning, but Greater is the Art of ending. "