Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 11:21:00 -0300
Subject: Detection

      Hi everybody !

      I'm network manager and I use Nessus to find vulnerabilities
in my network. Nessus is a great program, but several times it
report a false alarm about some vulnerability finded out.
      Where can I to find exploit or notices about some vulnerability,
so I can to verify if my network is really vulnerable.

      Thanks in advance,

              Tiago Fioreze