dumping specific ip packet

Hy,

On a webserver I maintain, there is a process trying to connect to another
external address from time to time. The process must be started by a
customer's web script but I cannot find it. The communication looks like this:

194.125.250.21:xxxx --> 192.168.10.94:80

My firewall is already blocking it but I would like to see teh content t
find out who/which script is initiating this communication. Is there a
tool to filter this packets and dump it's content to a file? I tried
ettercap but could not get the job done with it.

Many thanks for your help
Mel