Re: My qmail badmailfrom list (470 spammers)

Can anybody Provide  site list for blocking it in Squid.

Aaron Burnett wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, David Correa wrote:
>
>>Thanks, please send it to me, use "badmailfrom" in the subject line.
>>

>Actually, let me just make it available to everyone....
>
>http://140.239.245.57:8841/spam.txt
>
>It's a mix of IPs as well as specific machine/domain names. If anyone is
>going to use this list, I will caution to make sure you check your
>maillogs for the first week or so to look for any rejects that you may
>want to allow.
>
>Plus give the rejected sender a webpage to go to so they can alert you if
>they are wrongly bounced.
>
>I am using sendmail so this comprises my access and access.db file. I also
>block 4 class A's (omitted from this list) because of the abundance of
>open relays. I host 6 doamins, and no complaints so far.
>
>the class As that I block:
>
>202
>203
>210
>211
>
>But again, be careful if you add these....especially if you receive mail
>from any APNIC or RIPE based addresses.
>

>./aaron

Questech India Ltd.
'Questech Towers'
410, 100 ft road,
4th Block, Koramangala,
Bangalore-560 034. INDIA.
Tel : +91- 80 - 5524771
        +91- 80 - 5524772
Email : pckumar@questech.co.in
Web  : http : // www.questech.net

Any Opinions, explicit or implied, are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Questech. This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.