Re: My qmail badmailfrom list (470 spammers)

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, David Correa wrote:

> Thanks, please send it to me, use "badmailfrom" in the subject line.

Actually, let me just make it available to everyone....

http://140.239.245.57:8841/spam.txt

It's a mix of IPs as well as specific machine/domain names. If anyone is
going to use this list, I will caution to make sure you check your
maillogs for the first week or so to look for any rejects that you may
want to allow.

Plus give the rejected sender a webpage to go to so they can alert you if
they are wrongly bounced.

I am using sendmail so this comprises my access and access.db file. I also
block 4 class A's (omitted from this list) because of the abundance of
open relays. I host 6 doamins, and no complaints so far.

the class As that I block:

202
203
210
211

But again, be careful if you add these....especially if you receive mail
from any APNIC or RIPE based addresses.

./aaron