Re: CodeRed String !!!

Hi again,

Do you have any tips about how I can block those without using IPTABLES...

I did try yesterday, and the impact is a way to big, the access speed went
down like hell  :-( !  So if anyone have another solution ?

By the way, the prob is not about the size of the log, it's because I have
some debugging to do, and I hate being stuck with all those useless lines
of log.

Thanks !