Re: Where can i get GPS recievers for cheap (online or in the NYC/Boston area)? To be used with wireless security apps.

> P.S. Sorry moderators, but holy cow, this is getting annoying.

Indeed, we're trying to limit the signal/noise ratio. Currently the list
is not moderated. This is normally a low-volume, quick turnaround
resource, and perhaps becuase of that people feel they can ask more
general questions.

> From: "Derrick Lewis" <dlewis@linuxsecurity.com>

Derrick, you especially, as one of our LinuxSecurity contributors,
should know better. If necessary, we'll implement some type of
moderation, but unless others wish to participate in the moderation, the
turnaround will suffer.

Let us know how we here at LinuxSecurity.com can help.

Best,
Dave

--
Dave Wreski
Corporate Manager                           Guardian Digital, Inc.